Welcome to ZENNIE62MEDIA
• ZENNIE62MEDIA is designed to acquire, merge, or partner with other media companies to build on our network designed to cheaply and rapidly distribute content for news.
• ZENNIE62MEDIA does news and news commentary using Zennie Abraham's Zennie62 YouTube Partner Channel, 100 - blog network.
• Featuring Oakland News Now flagship site
• Featuring Zennie62blog.com legacy news blog aggregator site
• Content development and marketing
• Search engine optimization
• Social Media marketing and consulting services
• Online reputation management
• Entertainment, politics, and sports news content production
• Press release and distribution
• Online and mobile app development for media•
• For news, our online reputation management work produces the revenue to pay for our news content work.
Zennie62Media is African-American owned as Zennie Abraham and E. P. Yerger hold over 70 percent of the firm's stock with the Zennie62Media Family holding over 10 percent.
Contact US Form is here.
ZENNIE62MEDIA CREDENTIALED FOR:
• 2020, 2021 NFL DRAFT,
• DNC 2020,
• CES 2021 VIRTUAL CONVENTION
• SUPER BOWL WEEK 2021
• WONDERCON VIRTUAL 2021
• COMICCON VIRTUAL 2021
• FOR SPONSORSHIP INQUIRY EMAIL ZENNIE@ZENNIE62MEDIA.NET
ZENNIE62MEDIA uses a smartphone-based video-blog platform system to report the news from anywhere in the World, and tell clients online story, protecting their reputation fast and frequently. The "Third Wave" of Media.
ZENNIE62MEDIA is the CNN of the 21st Century. It's a Delaware digital media company created for news reporting, content creation and marketing, search engine optimization, reputation management, and social media consulting services, as well as to make apps for media.
Our innovative system causes one video on Zennie62 YouTube to become blog posts on OaklandNewsNow.com, and many other Zennie62Media blogs, and social media posts, in seconds.
ZENNIE62MEDIA reports and comments on the news, and covers news, politics, pop culture, tech, and sports. We're blogging, video-blogging and real-time vlogging at CES, Oscar Parties, The NFL Draft and NFL Owners Meetings, San Diego Comic Con, and tech events. In fact, we celebrated year 10 at both CES Las Vegas and SDCC in 2019!